12.14.2008

Family Pictures


Here are a few of my favorites from our family photo shoot. We love our photographer and have really decided outside rather than the studio is much better for our family (the two year old especially). My mom went to help with the girls. Some photos Josh and I are laughing out loud as my mother is jumping and barking like a dog. But the girls would smile and look at the camera, so hey whatever works!

6 comments:

The Montoyas said...

Way cute!! What a beautiful family you have! Love those girlies!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh your pictures are gorgeous! You all look great!

Rissy Roo said...

Could your family get any more beautiful?!?

Jamie Smith said...

Those pictures are priceless! What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Like everyone has said, you have a beautiful family and the pictures show it. Merry Christmas!

Gaylene said...

HEY KRISTEN!!! I found you on Lachae's blog! I love your pictures. Your girls are so so so CUTE... just like their mom. The blue eyes are so pretty and the brown locks...GORGEOUS! CONGRATS on everything. I haven't seen you since Graduation and now you have two beautiful girls and your married to your best friend Josh!!! Come and see us at our blog. Sounds like you are doing well. Just had to say hi! Love, Gaylene