


So my sweet little Taylor had her 1/2 Birthday on Dec 23rd! The next day she tried rice cereal for the first time. I must say that she is not a fan of food just yet. I continually have to reassure her that I am not
poisoning her and it is merely mommy's milk with a little extra. She is not going for it at all. She just sticks her tongue out like "
seriously mom, six months and you give me this crap?" We try everyday and everyday she spits it right out. She does however enjoy playing with spoons and
sippy cups.

A few days later I took her in for her 6 month visit. Little
chunker is 16# 9 oz! So I am not so concerned with the lack of food intake because she nurses enough to keep those thigh rolls nice and plump! I think she felt a bit yucky that night after the slew of immunizations. She was even more cuddly than normal. I did not complain a bit!

Six Months old and such a wonderful little love bug. Taylor loves sucking on her toes, rolling around from one end of the room to the other, being tickled, cuddling, and bouncing on her strong little legs. It often requires cat-like reflexes to change her diaper because she just wants to roll over and move. She is definitely a mama's girl! If I even think of leaving her sight she is sure to let me know that is not going to work for her. She just started saying 'mama mama', okay so I now she is just babbling. I just like to pretend she knows that means me. She always smiles and giggles when I talk to her. I am loving every second of it! Taylor loves her big sister for sure! When
Kayleigh actually does talk to her- her whole body moves all over because she is so excited she can not hold still and she just giggles. She was the perfect addition to our little family!
2 comments:
She is so pretty! I just love that little face!
She is like a porcelain doll! I love the chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment