6.15.2009

Best Friends

Okay so maybe not best friends (not yet anyway), but I did manage to capture a rare moment of play today. I think when I ignore them they actually get along better. Yes Miss Taylor is a monkey and climbs on everything. She fell off that chair shortly after the picture, cried, then climbed right back up!



I know the girls are always naked. But whatever, it is summer time. I am sick of watermelon all over their clothes. Kayleigh just knows to strip down at food time these days!

3 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

It's so great to see them interact with eachother even if it's only for a brief moment :)

Rissy Roo said...

Wow Taylor is growing up SO fast! And Amen to naked babies! I got a lot of slack for all of Wookiee's naked pics in our backyard, but I am saving on diapers and laundry and he is just is my friggin' back yard!

Ginger said...

such cute pics. I also wanted to reply to your post that you put on our blog. I can tell you that Dr. Bryan thought and I mean that loosely one sex and Dr. Thompson thought she saw another so that is why we are not saying anything. so we will have positive confirmation at her nxt appt. which is in about 3 weeks. And you will be one of the first to know. Just kept watching the blog! hope to see you this weekend at work