6.07.2009

Happy 30th Mother Tucker

We celebrated my dear friend Kristi's 30th birthday this weekend. The celebration began poolside at the Biltmore. We relaxed with mojitos in the sun. Then it was off to Postino's for some wine, dinner, and of course dessert. We then went back to our Biltmore suite. It was a much needed girls' weekend for everyone. We all laughed at how different a 30th bday is than a 21st birthday. Us moms can't quite hang like we used to, but we still had fun! I love you Kristi!!



3 comments:

Chrissy and Jason said...

Sounds like a great way to turn 30! You all look lovely.

ktucker said...

Big fan of the pictures of me, thanks a bunch! It was a great weekend, with such great friends. I couldn't have asked for better!
Love you lots!

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

30! We are all getting old! I am glad you had fun! I love all the pictures....your girls are just soooo cute! I am sad though because I miss my friend Kristen! We need to hang out soon!