This weekend we had Auntie Maggie's baby shower. We are so excited to meet baby girl Gia. If all goes as scheduled she will be here August 31! That is a special day because it is Josh's bday and Maggie & Mike's anniversary. Maggie looked beautiful and is such a cute pregnant girl! Of course most of my pictures are of the girls- the center of attention at any party.
The girls were Auntie Maggie's helpers opening her gifts.


We could hardly keep the girls off the stairs.

Auntie Kristen and Addison

Me, my girls, and Calli Kay

Kaleigh looked beautiful and so grown up.

This is pretty much the only picture I could get of all three girls. Does not seem like it should be that hard, but trust me I tried every bribe there is and this is all I get.
We love you Auntie Maggie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment