Kaykay's grand entrance...

Princess Kayleigh in her party dress. She has been dying to wear this for the last month. She talked me into letting her try it on for "3 minutes" a day, so she was ecstatic to really wear it!

Playing outside...
Sydney
The Freeman and Tucker boys
Taylor and Dylan
Kayleigh's new princess wardrobe stand from gma and gpa Jarecki

Kayleigh opening her presents in undies and high heels....classy!
A true Princess...dress, crown, necklace, earrings, and skittles.

Princess in training...
Great Grandma Lou and Miss Addie

Uncle Mike helping Kaykay with gifts,
My girl...

Those cheeks just make me smile
Almost reading for bed

Such a fun day celebrating some of the most important people in my life!

2 comments:
So glad to be there to celebrate your fantastic family! Love you guys!
Oh Kristen. How I miss you! I really do. I loved the pics...I was so mad I could not be there. It looks like you had so much fun though! Tell your familia hi from me! Hope to see you SOON! loves, lachae:)
Post a Comment