11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!!

We had a spooktacular Halloween! We started the night with dinner and trick-or-treating a Uncle Jared and Auntie Carrie's house. Kayleigh was a beautiful angel and Taylor was a little devil. Taylor was so good for me doing her hair. I knew she would not wear horns, so I tried to make my own. The bow tie kind of reminded me of like a chip 'n dale dancer, but she still looked adorable. Kayleigh loved her beautiful gown, but refused to call her "crown" a halo. Addison was a sweet little lady bug and Uncle Jared was a tennis player. Their neighbor hood was great. Lots of kids, decorations, and fun neighbors.
This is how every picture turns out that we try to get of all three girls. Not the most cooperative bunch...

Jared and his little bug

This was before Taylor got her sucker...






Oh yeah, Addie finally got a hold of a horn!


We then ventured over to Gma Mona and Papa Joe's house. Baby monkey Gia was there with Uncle Mike and Auntie Maggie. The girls love all of Gma Mona's fun decoration. I really should have taken a picture of the outside of the house. It is full of lights, hanging things, witches, skeletons, ghost, and everything Halloween!

We had a bit more luck snapping a picture of the group this time...


One tired little monkey...

Kayleigh getting silly with the silly string


Yes, even angels have meltdowns...


Even Daddy showed some spirit for a brief moment

Kayleigh was up with a sugar high until 11pm!! Then woke up at 2:30am requesting I bring her some toys...don't think so babe! But not to worry, both girls were up by 7am! Happy Halloween, hope everyone had a great night!!

2 comments:

Rissy Roo said...

I was kind of thinking the girls costumes would be reversed! Looks like all the fam had a good time!

Thie Family said...

Then they wouldn't exactly be "costumes" riss :)