2.17.2010
Sister Love
I would love to say that my girls are just the best of friends. But the sad truth is that they don't often play nicely. They fight over everything, don't like to share, sometimes hit and pull hair, and yell at each other..a lot! But every so often they will like each other. Kayleigh will give Taylor a kiss, hold her hand, get her a snack, and even play with her. I try not to push it and it has been happening a lot more lately. Today they were listening to princess music and both put on their high heels (without fighting over who gets what pair) and danced with each other! I almost got a bit teary, but grabbed the camera instead. Taylor adores her big sis and was in heaven with all of her attention. It only lasted a few minutes, then they were back at each others throats!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhhhh!!
Post a Comment