3.09.2010
Play Room Wall #3
The 3rd wall of our amazing playroom is done! It was actually done awhile ago, but I was a little behind with the camera. Stacie of course did an incredible job and we all are in total love with it. Kayleigh is so proud! Every time anyone comes into the house she makes them come look at her playroom (even the cox guy). I knew I was going to put the shelving unit on the wall, so I really didn't want Stacie to paint something, because I knew I would not want to cover it. She insisted every area had to be painted in case I moved furniture around one day. She of course is right, but I still have a really hard time covering any of her amazing work. We can luckily kind of see through the shelves to the artwork behind. The forth wall is started and looks great also (sorry no sneak peeks until it is done- you have to come over to see!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I wanna come play in that room! That is amazing! How fun! Loved reading back on all the new posts...you are such a good mom:) We need to get together..for reals, let's meet for lunch!!
of course Stacie is amazing, I love her work and bet the girl just enjoy every moment of playing in there new playroom
of course Stacie is amazing, I love her work and bet the girl just enjoy every moment of playing in there new playroom
Post a Comment