Taylor likes to use the big girl potty just like Kaykay. I have not been trying to potty train her yet, she just likes to go sometimes. So we thought it would be fun to let her pick out some big girl undies. We were at Target and she was looking at all the underwear. Kayleigh says, “Look sister, there is Tinkerbelle or Princess!” Taylor, “No, want Cars!” Kay, “But those are boys. What about purple ones?” Taylor, “Cars! Cars!” So Miss Taylor got her Cars underwear and loves them! I must say boys undies are made way better than girls. They are thicker material and the trim is thicker so it doesn’t go right up her little crack. She looks so dang cute…
Those pink head phones were not connected to anything, but Tay had to wear them all afternoon- so dorky.
I had to add this pictures from later that night. I found the girls actually getting along. They were watching TV together in the bedroom at Grandma Lisa’s house.

1 comment:
Now her and her betrothed have matching underwear...match made in heaven!
Post a Comment