My mom and I met up with my Aunt Jean, Rick and their 3 grandkids today at Sun Splash water park. Kyle, Jarron, and Sasami are older and were so great to the girls. They are such sweet kids and we really had a lot of fun with them. I got no pictures because the camera stayed in the lockers as we swam. Taylor had fun but didn’t go crazy for the water. Kayleigh was a total wild women. The second we got there, she pointed to the biggest slide and said, “I want to go on that one now.” Thank god there are some height requirements because I could not handle that! She did talk her way on to quite a few that I was not ok with! I made her wear a life jacket, but I was still nervous. She absolutely loved every second of it! Apparently the lifeguards are not too strict with the height requirements on some rides, because Kay was like a good foot shorter then the little sign!
Those green slides were her favorite! Hello, she is 3!!
Cuddled up with Papa at the end of the day exhausted!

1 comment:
WOW KayKay. I am MOST impressed. Watch out Mamma!
Post a Comment