10.29.2010

K Prep Halloween

I volunteered at Kayleigh’s school today. Today was their Halloween party. We decorated the classroom and all the kids wore their costumes. We went trick or treating to different classrooms then came back to our party. We had different fun centers set up. I helped with the witches hands (gloves filled with candy corn and popcorn). We also had owl smores, candy, reading, ping pong ghost toss, and pumpkin decorating. I love Kayleigh’s class- the teachers, kids, and other parents are all great! For those who know Kaykay, you know she is a little spitfire that always has an opinion and something to say. I get to see a different side of her at school. She is very well behaved, listens to everything, loves to learn, and does not talk out of turn. I am so proud of her!

001 002 010 012 020

Thanks for an awesome Halloween party K Prepers!

No comments: