Every week a different K Prep student is chosen to be the “Star Sidewinder”. This week it was Kayleigh! She was so excited. She got to bring home Baxter for the entire week. Baxter is the K Prep bear. Kayleigh brought in her favorite book for the class. One day the class outlined her on some butcher paper and colored her in and hung it up in the class. The kids also made a very sweet book for her. The title of the book is “Kayleigh is special because…” and each page is done by one of her classmates. They drew a picture on top and on the bottom wrote why think Kay is special. I will definitely keep that forever! I just love her class and her teacher. She loves to go everyday and is learning to much!
We had fun making a poster “All About Kayleigh” that was hung in the class. We put a picture of her on it and a picture of the family. She then had to answer some question that we also took some pictures to go with.
What is your favorite place? The Zoo
What is your wish? That I could have all the cats and dogs in the world
What do you want to be when you grow up? An animal doctor
What is your favorite thing to do? Color pictures for all the people I love!
You are my star every week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment