12.24.2010

Christmas Eve

We had the family over to our house for Christmas Eve. I had to work but got home in time for…you guessed it- more presents! We opened up presents from our South Dakota relatives and a few from Gma & Gpa Thie and Auntie Maggie & Uncle Mike.

010

Kayleigh was literally screaming when she opened this Zhu Zhu Pet. I guess she really did want it!

011

Taylor loved her Princess Snuggie from Auntie Kari but she was so very frustrated. It kept falling down and is much more practical while lying down not opening a bunch of gifts. But she was determined to keep it on, even if it slowed her down!

012

Kayleigh got a plate of goodies ready for Santa and the reindeer! The presents are all wrapped and ready to go. We are ready for Christmas!!!

013015

Next year when I ask Santa’s elf (aka Daddy) to put together gifts before late night Christmas Eve and he doesn’t listen, I hope he is then reminded of this year. He had a bike and doll house to construct while so sick he didn’t want to move off the couch. He was miserable, but still managed to put together an amazing house and bike (with my help of course).

No comments: