Taylor had her very first bottle today! I have to go back to work on Sunday, so we figured we better get her used to something new. At first she was not so happy. I think once she realized her same milk was in it she was a little better. Her eyes were wide open the whole time like "what the heck is this?"
Here is an old picture of Kaykay getting her first bottle!


4 comments:
Beautiful baby girl!!! That is so fun to see the comparison of both girls! I can't believe that you are already coming back! I will look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
They look like twins! WOW! I love that outfit Taylor is wearing too! SO cute, where did you get it?!?!
They look so much alike. Just beautiful. I will be there on sunday!
Shannon
I love the pics! Both of your girls are just so precious. I hope you are doing good. We need to go out soon! and ps...false alarm on the not going back to work...call me and we'll chat! I hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment