We had such a fun day! Josh had off work. It has been quite a while since we all spent the day and dinner together. This morning we went to the Disney Store to let Kayleigh pick out a outfit for her bday party. She walked around the store saying "I'm so excited!" Then for dinner we went to a hotdog place that Kayleigh and Josh both love. Kayleigh kept saying, "This is a good supper."Taylor was introduced to the pacifier this week. I am honestly not a big fan of the paci, but she seems to really like it. We figured since I went back to work this week and my boobs went with, whoever watched her would appreciate the paci. You may notice the wings in the picture. Well now in addition to Ernie and Bert, Kayleigh must also now wear her Tinkerbell outfit. Then it was bath and off to bed. I tried to get Kaykay playing with Taylor, but she is all of the sudden camera shy or more likely just being stubborn. She will point out all of Taylor's body parts and tickles her belly with kisses. Such sweet girls!
8.15.2008
Our Fun Day
We had such a fun day! Josh had off work. It has been quite a while since we all spent the day and dinner together. This morning we went to the Disney Store to let Kayleigh pick out a outfit for her bday party. She walked around the store saying "I'm so excited!" Then for dinner we went to a hotdog place that Kayleigh and Josh both love. Kayleigh kept saying, "This is a good supper."Taylor was introduced to the pacifier this week. I am honestly not a big fan of the paci, but she seems to really like it. We figured since I went back to work this week and my boobs went with, whoever watched her would appreciate the paci. You may notice the wings in the picture. Well now in addition to Ernie and Bert, Kayleigh must also now wear her Tinkerbell outfit. Then it was bath and off to bed. I tried to get Kaykay playing with Taylor, but she is all of the sudden camera shy or more likely just being stubborn. She will point out all of Taylor's body parts and tickles her belly with kisses. Such sweet girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks so much for the card for our little Wookiee. He can't wait to love on Taylor. He said he wants to take her to the hot dog place on their first date =)
Post a Comment