02/06 Watching Snow White...
Kayleigh: Look at her dress, all
torn up! What a rag-a-muffin! Don't worry mama, so gets a pretty dress real
soon.
01/27 Package from Gma Lou...
Mommy: Wasn't that exciting getting a Valentines package? Kayleigh: I was like totally freaking out! I was like "dig
in"!
01/20 Cuddling on the couch
Kayleigh: (rubbing my cheek) Oh Mommy, I love being in love
with you!
12/25 Christmas Morning...
Kayleigh: (Looking at the sky) Oh Santa, thank you for my
ballerina slippers. Thank you Santa, Oh thank you!
12/20 New Princess & Frog pajamas...
Mommy: Kaykay, look at these new jammies I got for you.
Kayleigh: Oh wow mommy! It's Obama. Mommy: (laughing) No babe, it's Princess Tianna. Kayleigh: Oh yeah, I like her too.
12/14 Kayleigh is mad...
Kayleigh: I am pissed off!! Mommy:
(Give Kayleigh a serious look)
Kayleigh: Well you say God
damnit when you are mad. Mommy: Well you still get a
time out.
10/07 In the morning...
Kayleigh: Mommy, are you going to take a bath? Mommy: No. Kayleigh: Well, are you
going to take a shower. Mommy: No, not right now. Kayleigh: Well, are you just going to be stinky all day
long?
Pealing an orange...
Kayleigh: Daddy let me peal it Daddy: No it is kind of a hard one Kayleigh: But I am so
strong I can ripe it into like a million pieces. Look at my muscles (flexing her muscles)
Daddy: Well how did you get so
strong? Kayleigh: Because I exercise and eat good.
Getting out of the shower...
Kayleigh: (twirling around) Mommy, how do I look? Mommy: Great Kaykay. Kayleigh: Yeah, I look wonderful naked!
Big Girl
Underwear...
Mommy: Do you have to use the potty? Kayleigh: Mom, No! Mommy: Maybe let's try. Are you sure? Kayleigh: (very annoyed) Mom! You don't have to ask me that like EVERYDAY! I said no!
After watching Princess Sing a long...
Kayleigh: Mommy I want to sing with Daddy like Ariel
does...someday when I get married. Can I do that, sing like Ariel when I am
getting married? Mommy: Of course you can sing at your
wedding, one day when you are 30.
Maggie & Mike leaving our house...
Everyone: Waving and saying Bye
Taylor: Blank stair
We go back into the house
Taylor: Bye, bye, bye! Waving
Daddy: Oh a bit late babe!
Watching Swine Flu press conference...
Kayleigh: Mommy, look Obama! Mommy: (try this again) Oh yeah, what is his job? Kayleigh: He protects and listens to the people. Mommy: Speechless!! Who taught smarty this?
Walking the dog...
Kayleigh:
Drops the leash on accident. Kay drops to her hands and knees, squints her eyes and stares at the leash.
Mommy: What are you doing babe? Kayleigh: Shh! I am using my super powers. Don't
worry Bolt does this!
Playing with
sister...
Taylor: Squeaking, yelling,talking
Kaleigh: She sounds like an instrument! I don't know what
kind, but a loud instrument!
Book Aisle at
Target...
Kayleigh: Look Mommy that's Obama on the
book! Mommy: That's right. What is his job? Kayleigh: Oh mommy, you know, he is our prisioner. Mommy: You mean our President. Kayleigh: Oh yeah, our president.
Night time cuddle...
Kayleigh: I love you mommy. (rubbing my cheek). You are my sweet love. You're
my girl mommy.
After Lunch...
Kayleigh: Let's go outside and play. Mommy: I need to quick nurse Taylor. She needs some
milk. Kayleigh: Urgh! Mommy she does not need to nurse
again. She does not need her milk EVERY day. Let's go. She's good, she's
fine!
At Gymnastics...
Coach: Okay tuck your chin in. We are going to do a forward
roll on the high beam. Kayleigh: (Blank stare at coach) No Way Jose! Coach: (Laughing) Did she just call me
Jose? She does end up doing the forward roll on the high
beam.
Josh's new haircut...
Mommy:Daddy looks so handsome with is new haircut. Isn't
Daddy handsome. Kayleigh: No mommy, daddy is not
handsome! Daddy is just Josh.
After breakfast...
Kayleigh:Mommy can we go to the park now? Mommy: Not today babe it is raining outside. Kayleigh: tapping her index finger on her chin I have a
great idea! Let's go to target and buy an umbrella, then we go to the park.
Maybe we should buy a back pack and some new toys too!
Cuddling at bed time...
Kayleigh: I don't like when Josh is at work. I wish Josh
would come home and cuddle with us. Mommy: You mean
Daddy. Kayleigh: No Kristen, I think his name is
Josh.
Playing outside...
Mommy: If you want to ride your bike or motorcycle, you have
to put on your helmet. Kayleigh: Seriously Mom. What is
your problem? Mommy: You need to be safe. Kayleigh: Whatever, I am telling Daddy. I don't care. rolls her eyes and walks away
All the time...
Mommy: What do you think you are doing? Kayleigh: ripping her clothes off. I am getting naked, I
need to be wild and free!
Kayleigh: Oh
Sissie, you are my best friend. I love you so much. You are my favorite in the
whole world. Practically laying on top of Sis
Sissie: Trying to run away and escape Kaykay's clutches (Sissie is our dog)
Kayleigh: Sissie, get back here. I am trying to love
you!
3 comments:
That was pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love her.
Oh my goodness. She is so cute. She has the cutest pucker lips I have ever seen. Baby Ravi made me replay this 3 times. He likes her. :)
WOW...she is one sweet thang!
Post a Comment