9.29.2008

Joys of Breastfeeding

I was able to capture this tender moment between Kayleigh and Ernie today. As many of you have heard Ernie will cry often because he wants milk (as Kayleigh tells us). She is always sticking her food and drink into his mouth, but one day she said he wanted milk. I was thinking she would, like always, just stick her cup in his mouth. This time she lifted up her shirt and placed Ernie's head kind of by her belly, held it there for a few seconds, then said "All full Ernie? Good job!" Such a good little Momma. We asked her if Bert gets milk and she looked at us like we were crazy, as if she would nurse someone elses baby!


I just thought this picture was dang cute. I bought these boots on sale almost two years ago and forgot about them. She found them in her closet this morning and fell in love.

2 comments:

The Montoyas said...

That is a way cute boot picture! I bet she never takes the off!!

Jamie Smith said...

The boots are great!