10.21.2008

Rolling! Rolling! Rolling!!






My Taylor girl rolled over!! She has been so close for so long and tonight she finally went all the way over. I tried to get a good picture of her on her belly but Kayleigh decided that was enough pics of her sis for one night and would jump in front of the camera. Taylor would only stay on her stomach for a little bit and would roll right back. She needs to learn how to get that arm out from under her after she turns. I am sure she will be a pro in a few days and I can get some better pictures. I am so proud of my girl!!



Who's that girl?? The top picture is of Kaykay nearly two years ago and the bottom is of Taylor tonight!

3 comments:

The Montoyas said...

Dude- I love how you are getting pictures of Taylor that are almost the exact replica of Kay Kay!! It is so fricken' cute!!! I totally thought they were both Tay Tay until I read the caption! Too cool!
Roll on Tay!!!

Shannon said...

Yea Taylor!!! I swear your girls just get more and more beautiful!

Rissy Roo said...

Whoah...I can't believe they look so much alike! I love those beautiful girls! You go Tay Tay!