10.30.2008

Sunshine Baby Slings

Taylor and I are officially super models! We did a photo shoot last month for our friend Dawn and her Baby Sling business. Taylor was of course wonderful! I, on the other hand, felt like a dork and was definitely not meant to model, but still had so much fun. Our friends Kristin and her son Landon were there as models also. We loved getting to meet Landon and I think he may have had a crush on Taylor! I encourage everyone to check out the website http://www.sunshinebabyslings.com/ and order your own sling. If you click on gallery you can see more photos. If anyone has a child or knows someone who is expecting this is a great gift. Taylor and I do not leave the house without it. I have two other slings and this is by far the best. If she is sleepy and we are out shopping she will often fall asleep before I even have the thing tied on. Such a great product and we are so excited to be a part of it!! Thanks Dawn.

3 comments:

The Montoyas said...

Nice pictures! You look great!!

Rissy Roo said...

Such MILFs! Those photos turned out cute...glad you did it! Love the slings too!

Kristin and Scot said...

Landon and I had so much fun having our photos taken with you and Taylor!!!