11.06.2008
For Grandma Lou
Kayleigh got a cute little Halloween card in the mail last week from her Great Grandma Lou. It was a hit! This video was taken about ten minutes (which is like ten days in two year old time) after she opened the card and she was still fascinated by it. It was a Cinderella card that played music. I let Kayleigh open it right before bed, not thinking she would stall going to bed just so she could play with it. I gave in and let her take the card with her to bed. Well that dang card is still in bed with her tonight- a week later. She is still loving it. She takes it with her all over the place. First thing in the morning I will hear it on the monitor. She loves her "Grandma Lou card". Her Grandma Lou lives in California, but we are lucky enough to see her a few times a year. I am so amazed by a two year old's memory. Kaykay will point out things Great Grandma has given to her and often will take my cell phone and pretend to call Grandma Lou- just to say I miss you and I love you too. So thank you so much Grandma! We love and miss you so so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was just the sweetest thing! I am sure that Grandma Lou's heart will melt when she sees it!!
Post a Comment