
This picture sums up nap time in our house perfectly....No Sleep!! This is how I found
Kaykay after what I thought was a great 3 hour nap. Pretty much the entire floor was covered with what was once in her drawers and behind the dresser is where you could find all of her diapers. I was like "What are you doing?" "Just reading my books Mommy!" 'All I could do was laugh. This has been an ongoing battle that she is clearly winning. I tried taking all the books out of her room, but I guess I forgot the ones on the top shelf of this dresser. I don't know what to do! This girl will not sleep. Then come bedtime she is a beast! She cries almost every night now when I leave the room and just fights sleep with everything she has. I guess the good thing is she loves her books! What a
stinkin' monkey!!!
4 comments:
WOW!! That is one silly girl! Does she make all that mess quietly? That is just too funny! She is lucky she is so stinkin cute!!!
Kay Kay, I LOVE YOU! Don't ever lose your spirit!
I love every minute of her naughtiness!!
she loves books? Maybe you could give her a few books for her bed (special books that are just for bedtime) and tell her she can read her books in the bed but if she gets out of bed you will come and take them away. And obviously take all the other books out of her room. it may work. I know that our daugther (the oldest) loved books and we kinda did the same thing.
sorry if you were not asking for advice. Just I know were you are at so thought I would throw in what we did. Hope I did not offend
Post a Comment