1.23.2009
Gymnastics
Kayleigh had her first gymnastics class today! We signed her up at Desert Devils and she is a Diaper Devil! The first half hour was a bit intense and fast paced. It was kind of crazy! The instructors were great. Kayleigh was learning new equipment and a lot a lot of new things. There was a few rough times, but overall she did a great job for lesson one. The second half hour was a little smoother. She did forward rolls (even on the balance beam), bars, rings, rock wall, rope climbing, trampoline, floor, the pit, and played with a parachute! She was not ready to leave when the hour was finished. It was definitely a great work out for both of us! A HUGE thank you to Papa Mike & Grandma Lisa for such a great Christmas present. When you look this cute in a leotard you have to do gymnastics!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
So cute, I picture the Olympics in 14 years or so!!!
Yeah Kayleigh! I love the leotard!!
Hey stranger!! I was looking at Becca's blog and decided to surf a little and see if I could find anyone I knew from the "Good Sam" days. And I found yours!!! Wow has time flown since those days! Your kids are adorable!! If you are ever bored, you can see my growing family at danandalliralphs.blogspot.com
- Allison (Schnepf) Ralphs
Post a Comment