1.11.2009
Merry Christmas
Here are some pictures from our multiple Christmas celebrations. I had to work Christmas day so we celebrated everything a day early this year. Christmas Eve was our Christmas morning. We were all exhausted! Kaykay was up with us most of the night with an awful cold. We still had fun opening gifts and Josh made a huge breakfast! We spent that evening at my parents house along with Josh's family and my grandmas. Kayleigh was overwhelmed with all the gifts. We had to keep telling her to "keep opening" because she just wanted to sit and play with each one. I got out of work a few hours early on Christmas day and met up with my family at Josh's family's house for some more food and presents. Lastly, a few days later the girls opened gifts from Maggie and Mike. We had so much fun spending time with our wonderful family. It is amazing how much this family loves our little booger nose girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one who took so long to write about Christmasm, oh wait, I still haven't done it!
Great pics! It looks like your girls had a blast! It seems like each year gets a little more hectic, but more fun too!
Post a Comment