We hope everyone had a day full of love. We did! We do not usually celebrate Valentine's Day, but we thought it would be fun for the girls to do a few little things. We woke up to gifts from Daddy. Beautiful flowers for me (although Kaykay was pretty certain they were for her) and cute little dogs for the girls. When Kayleigh walked out of her room you hear a gasp then, "Oh my gracious! Beautiful fowlers (yes fowlers)! For me? For me? Oh so beautiful, I love them so much. Oh these fowlers!" This went on for a bit, until she saw the dogs and then started in on how "amazing" they were. After breakfast Josh and I headed to Verizon to pick out some new phones. I have had my trusty pink razor for 3 years. A few weeks ago it landed on the bottom of the full hydro therapy tub at work. It still works, but I thought it maybe time for an upgrade.

We were then treated by my parents to a wonderful dinner at Islamadora Fish Company. It does not get more romantic than V day dinner with parents and two kids! Our favorite people, so we had no complaints.
Could this be? The girls actually playing with each other? Kayleigh was in a rare mood and actually decided that Taylor existed tonight! Even better- I got pictures!
2.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the comparison photo's they are so cute!!
Oh my goodness that Taylor is just growing so fast! She may pass her big sister here soon! Super cute!
As always, I just love the comparison pics! They are so fun to see!!!
Your sayings between you and KayKay are so funny! I cannot wait until Addelyn has sarcastic things to say :P I'm sure she will have many!
Post a Comment