First we had brunch at Jared & Carrie's house. Carrie's dad Tom made an awesome feast for us.
Kayleigh giving Addie kisses
Grandma Lisa and her girls
Then we were off to Grandma Mona and Papa Joe's house. Mona stuffed us some more with a delicious turkey dinner.
All the girls
We are not too big on lots of gift in our house, but Josh and the girls did give me some nice things. Josh surprised me with a beautiful plant for the entry way outside. I have mentioned wanting something for a while, but who knew he actually listened! Kaykay and her Dad potted it for me in the morning. Then I also got this Lisa Leonard ring. I am officially obsessed with her jewelry. It is sort of hard to see with the glare, but it reads ...j.k.t.. for Josh, Kayleigh, and Taylor of course!
I would also like to share this video with everyone. Nerissa found it online. I don't want eveyone to make a big deal or anything, but it is something I am sort of proud of.

1 comment:
Do I have the cutest grand daughters or what?
Post a Comment