Let these pictures be a warning to all of the scorpions that think they can invade our home. We have tons of shoes and we are not afraid to use them. If we find you in our home your fate will be that of your friend pictured above!
I HATE scorpions. We have been finding them occasionally in the house. A few weeks ago there was a big one on the wall above Taylor's crib! We have a bug guy that comes every month, but they are still here. We were outside a lot today and the back door was open and shut a lot. This was right were we found this monster, after the rain. They make my skin crawl!

2 comments:
OMG, that is huge!!! We used to get scorpions in our townhome on University. YUCK!!
UGH!! I am terrified of spiders! I don't know what would happen if we had a scorpin! Unfortunately I believe my fear of bugs is turning my boys into sissies! The other day a fly landed on Jake and you would have thought the world was ending, very tramautic!!
Post a Comment