7.29.2009

Date with Baxter

Papa Mike and Gma Lisa arranged an awesome night at the Dbacks game for all of us. We sat in the all you can eat area. Which means Kaykay had two hot dogs and all the popcorn and peanuts she could handle. Kayleigh is a huge dback fan and her favorite dback is Baxter. I leaned in front of her at the game and she got all huffy with me, "Mommy! Move! I can not see the field, move so I can see the game!" Thank you so much to Papa Mike for taking us out for such a great time!

Papa Mike and his girls...

Big Dback fan!

Daddy and Kaykay

All you can eat buffet...yum!

Auntie Carrie, Uncle Jared, and Addie

Miss Taylor

Grandma and Addison

Auntie Kristen and Addison

Hot Dog #2

Playing in the Sandlot

Hanging out in Baxter's den

Addie is all played out

Taylor and Mommy

Taylor playing with Uncle Jared

Josh with his free visor

Kayleigh's eyes are starting to look a little tired...

Taylor getting a ride back to the car

1 comment:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

How fun! I love going to DBacks games! I miss you! Your girls are growing and are soooo cute! I am glad I can pretend I know what your up to by the blog! sniff sniff. We need a play date SOON. Love ya:)