We woke up Christmas morning to delicious sticky buns from our wonderful friends The Freemans...
We waisted no time getting to the presents...
Kaykay wanted nothing but ballerina slippers. She squealed when she opened them. She immediately changed into her ballerina outfit...



Santa brought Taylor a Princess Vanity that is also a keyboard...



Uncle Josh with Gia...

Auntie Mag & Uncle Mike gave Kaykay this digital camera. I will have to post her pictures later. She is actually very good at using it. I definitely recommend this gift.

Kaykay & Gma Mona working on one of the puzzle they gave her...
Santa brought Taylor a Princess Vanity that is also a keyboard...
We then went over to Gpa Joe and Gma Mona's house for more presents, food, and best of all family.
Me and Baby Gia...

Me and Baby Gia...

Auntie Maggie & Uncle Mike gave Taylor this highchair and bassinet, which she loves. She is such a little mommy...


Uncle Josh with Gia...

Auntie Mag & Uncle Mike gave Kaykay this digital camera. I will have to post her pictures later. She is actually very good at using it. I definitely recommend this gift.

Kaykay & Gma Mona working on one of the puzzle they gave her...





No comments:
Post a Comment