12.11.2009

Thie Family Pictures

The girls took pictures with some of their cousins today. Calli was here from South Dakota and is the same age as Taylor. Gia is the baby and is 3 1/2 months. Kayleigh was the "big girl" and I was so proud of her. We had talked for a few days prior to the shoot and I had my fingers crossed both girls would at least take a few pictures. Gia was in a great mood. Taylor and Calli were good but had no interest in sitting still for pictures when they could run around and play. Kaykay was the superstar. She sat and posed whenever we told her. She held the baby and sat with her arms around Taylor. Yes that is right...she was basically hugging Tay and smiling!! We did bribe her with gum, whatever it takes!
Papa Joe & Gma Mona with the girls...
Calli Kay...

Gia...

3 comments:

Rissy Roo said...

That is so cute and I am so proud of Kay Kay for keeping them all together! Whatever will those girls do if a boy enters the picture?

Jamie Smith said...

your families are growing by leaps and bounds :)

Melissa said...

Look at all these GIRLS! I love it! Baby Gia is so cute, she looks a lot like her daddy.