My parents bought us tickets for Disney on Ice again this year! This year Taylor was old enough to come too! We went to the preshow that showcased the princess gowns and Cinderella and Princess Tiana were there.
Me and my girls, Taylor is amazed by Cinderella and won't look away...

Gma Lisa was a sucker and got her a Tinkerbell snowcone cup...

Gma Lisa also got the girls these Tinkerbell spinning glowing things.
Kayleigh was really excited for the show to start...

We sat in the 4th row. Do you notice Tinkerbell flying in the middle/left of the picture...

At the end fairy dust (confetti) fell on all of us. The girls thought it was really fun...

Kaykay didn't want to leave...

Taylor did great considering she is little and we went at nap time!

Thanks Papa Mike and Gma Lisa for an amazing time!!
1 comment:
OMG how fun! Perhaps Giada and I can join you in like 3 years =) And your blog is weird, it never tells me when you update so I forget to look at all your precious pics! I love the Cards post!
Post a Comment