1.23.2010

Sydney's 4th Bday Party

Today we drove out to the west side for Kayleigh's good friend Sydney's birthday party. It was so funny getting ready. Kayleigh wanted to make sure she wore something Sydney bought her and told me to do her hair the way Sydney would like it. It was a swim party, so Josh was the chosen one to swim with the girls. I got to chat with my friends on the other side of the glass window. I love birthday parties that are for the kids and the mommies!
Josh trying to regulate as the girls fight over a toy, like always...

Sydney's new baby sister Hayden...

Baby Kate...

Sydney making a 4yr old wish...

Present time...

This was so sweet. Taylor's bracelets kept falling off and sweet Carter would help her put them back on...

Kayleigh was worn out on the drive home...

Thank you Shannon and Sydney for a great party!

2 comments:

ktucker said...

That Carter is such a little gentleman! I didn't know he did that.

Shannon said...

Soo cute! We are so glad you could make the trip to LA for the party!! Luv you guys!