4.21.2010

Dentist

We had our first trip to the dentist today! We had a great time and the girls actually loved every minute! Kayleigh was well prepared. I had showed her the website of the office and explained everything they would be doing. She was not scared at all! The hygienist was excellent and Kaykay really  liked her. She took her time explaining everything to Kayleigh and let her hold all the instruments. The dentist was great also. He actually found three teeth in Kayleigh’s mount that are exactly like Sleeping Beauty’s teeth, which was pretty exciting information. The theme of the office is beach with oceans and fish painted on the walls and sea turtles hanging from the ceiling. The exam chairs were surf boards. Taylor just got a quick exam, no full cleaning yet. She fussed for about half a minute and was over it. Josh and I were so proud of our girls!

017 018

1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

How much fun!?!? Glad it was a good experience. But I think that would be one of those jobs I would never want to do - so much energy and patience those people must have!!!