I have wanted a kids picnic table for quite a while now. I have been looking online at plastic ones or some wooden ones. I just never really found one I liked. Josh knew I had been looking and figured he could just make me one. So he turned some boards of wood into a new table. The girls picked out all the paint colors and even got the help us paint the base color- pink of course! I then did all the detailed painting at nap times. I think it turned out pretty cute. The girls love it and it was a really fun family project!
4.28.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super Cute! I may need to get on the list for one of those!!!
Cute project and I appreciate that you all made it TOGETHER! Although, is Josh for hire? Seriously could use his skillz around these parts.
I love the pepto pink!
Post a Comment