Everyday we pick up Kayleigh from school and everyday she tells us nothing! I ask her what she learned, if she had fun, if she played. The only thing I can sometimes get an answer to is what snack she had. She likes to tell people that she gets “too embarrassed” to talk about school. I plan on volunteering in her classroom, but they are still working on the policy for volunteers. After class one day we all went out to lunch. Kayleigh says, “Daddy, I am wearing a orange shirt today. I learned that in school.” Kayleigh already knows her colors, but Josh still tells her good job. She then says, “You spell orange, o-r-a-n-g-e! I learned that too.” Josh, “Wow. Awesome job babe.” So I know she is learning things and having fun, even if she is too embarrassed to talk about it!
8.23.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment