10.30.2010

Carter is 7!

Happy Birthday Carter! I can not believe he is already 7! I remember his baby shower. The celebration was at Makutu’s Island! I was a bit nervous at first. Kayleigh was out of sight in no time. I knew she could not leave the place, but I just pictured her at the top of the play thing, stuck, crying, not being able to get down. Josh and I looked for a good 10 minutes for her. Finally I looked up and saw her like 30 feet above me yelling “mom!” OMG, baby are you OK?? “This is awesome! I love this place!!!” Guess she is older than I think and is having a blast! Taylor hung out with GG in the littler kid area and loved looking at the fish.

004 001

This is where we found Kaykay, in the air…

005007

The three oldest: Carter, Jackson, and Ava.

008 009

Taylor is such a little mommy and loves babies. She was giving Sam some kisses…

016

Happy birthday Carter. You are the most awesome 7 year old we know!

013

1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

Well my little man did get stuck up there...traumatized...screaming for me and I couldn't get to him. TERRIBLE!!!