3.19.2011

Little Mikey’s Birthday

We celebrated Mikey Sacco’s birthday today. His Dad Mike is one of our oldest friends from elementary school and was Josh’s best man. I still call him Mikey, but I think most people now call him Mike:). Little Mikey turned 7, which had us all feeling a bit old. His little sister Giana is just 8 months older than Kayleigh. They have a blast hanging out with each other! Mikey’s grandma gave the girls My ‘lil Ponies and Squinkies and they were thrilled. They spent the rest of the time playing at the table.

004 007 013 015

It was kind of funny because I am typically the one in charge of getting presents for the parties we attend. Without me even asking, Josh went and got Mikey a present. I think he had a bit of fun buying a gift for a boy! He went to Sports Authority…no glitter or anything!

No comments: