Kayleigh hasn’t been taking naps for months now. Taylor, on the other hand, loves and needs her 3 hour naps each day. Kayleigh usually will tell Taylor she is going to take a nap too, so that Taylor doesn’t get jealous I guess. But she never really takes a nap. So today I was a work for the morning, Josh was home with the girls. I get home and the house is completely quiet and clean! It was kind of freaky, like the twilight zone or something. I find Josh reading on the couch and he told me the girls were in the guest room. So I figure they are in there watching tv or playing and this is what I find….
What?? Too weird, I had to get a picture. This will surely never happen again. Josh gets an award for the day!

1 comment:
Kind of amazing how Daddy's get their mojo on, eh?
Post a Comment