Kayleigh has been wanting to put pictures of her friends and family up in her room for quite some time now. I didn’t want to buy a ton of frames and didn’t want to just tape photos on the wall, like she suggested. So we decided to make some picture boards. Addie also just moved into her new big girl tinker bell room, so we decided to make her one too. Taylor and I love to go to “Hoppy Hoppy” (Hobby Lobby) when Kayleigh is at school. She knows exactly where the Cars ribbon is located. We had no problem finding the right fabric for Addie right away. Kayleigh’s room in butterflies and flowers, and we found the perfect fabric for her too. Last was my Taylor Mae. Her room is trees and owls, so a bit more tricky. I found a few that would work. I wanted her help deciding, but she ignored them all and kept saying, “No Mama, just the Cars fabric matches!” So I caved and let her get the Cars fabric. She absolutely loves it. Doesn’t so much match her room, but who cares because it is so her!
Kayleigh helped me put them together. Such a fun and easy project. We still need to print some more pictures, we just kinda put what we had up for now. Now Kayleigh loves to show off the cute photos on her cute photo board!

1 comment:
Love these! I'm gonna need to know how to make one for my girl!
Post a Comment