10.20.2008

Schnepf Farms








Last Thursday we went to Schnepf Farms. It was a little hot, but we still had a great time. It was Kayleigh's favorite things- being outside and animals. There was a little petting zoo, kids rides, food, and of course pumpkins! Kayleigh picked out a pumpkin for each of us and she really took her time to find a perfect one for everyone. Taylor also loved to be outside and look around. We were headed home and it was already past nap time so Josh decided we needed some ice cream. Then I decided we needed to go to the water park area at San Tan. We got home after dark and we were all exhausted. This will have to become a yearly tradition!

1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

I love Josh and his girls! I am tired thinking about your day! And btw, Taylor is a chunky chick...I LOVE IT!