
Here are some recent pictures of Taylor. She will be 4 months on the 23rd. She is the sweetest baby ever. She is so calm and good natured. If you talked to her she just smiles. She is also becoming ticklish, which has been so much fun to make her giggle. She is almost able to roll over all the way,but not quite yet. I tried to get a picture of the girls together, but Kayleigh got mad every time her sister would touch her. Then I just put in a picture of Kayleigh at nap time. She sometimes will just talk for two hours strait, but on this day she actually did sleep. Just on the floor in the middle of the room, still cuddled to Ernie!
3 comments:
I love your pictures! They are the CUTEST little sisters! I love having two girls....and they are soooo adorable. They look a lot alike, so cute!
She is getting so big! She is quite a pretty little thing! When she was first born, I thought she looked just like Josh, but now I think she is looking a little like you! Especially in that one with the big open mouth smile!
How interesting it is that both of your children have latched on to a couple of Jake's "wonderful" traits, the screaming whenever Carter tries to touch or cuddle with him, and the fighting to nap so he falls asleep wherever he land. I love it......when it is your kids!!!
Post a Comment