2.09.2009

Her blue nose just grew an inch!

Mommy: Kayleigh, your markers only go on paper.
Kayleigh: Only on paper. Not the wall, not the couch, not the floor.
Mommy: And not your face. Did you put marker on your face.
Kayleigh: No Mommy, markers are only on paper.
Mommy: Kayleigh you need to tell the truth. Did you put marker on your face.
Kayleigh: Nope, only on my paper. It so beautiful my picture.
Mommy: Let's go look in the mirror and have a little talk about lying!

Here were Josh and Taylor during Kayleigh's creative morning. Taylor now has two teeth! Both center bottom. She can also now pull her belly off the ground almost crawling on all fours, rather than her army crawl. I was in the kitchen making some homemade baby food. Applesauce was today. Can I just say for someone who does not know how to cook, I can make some pretty delicious baby food. BTW I could see Kaykay the whole time- she was in the living room which is open to our kitchen, she was just on the other side of her art easel.

2 comments:

The Montoyas said...

That is very funny! I love the things kids say! Hope it was washable markers!

Momma Cannon said...

my goodness, i can only say this she is a mirror image of you and your sassy personality.so i'm curious how your conversations with your mom went when you were kay's age??? You should ask and get back to me. LOL