Josh is always telling Taylor, "You are so pretty. You could be a model...maybe a plus size baby model!" I tried weighing her on my scale today and I could only get a good reading by weighing myself then myself with her and doing the math. Which was depressing for me, but wow I got her weighing 18.8 lbs! That is a lot of love! Kayleigh weighed that at a year. She is also a solid B cup as you can see in the picture below! : )
2.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
TOO CUTE!! Rolly polly babies are the best! She is looking healthy and gorgeous. I see so much Josh in her.
Nice nudes! She is quite cute! Looks like a dolly!
Just love that chubby baby! They both could be models!
well just look at how happy she is she is just fine with her weight and the fact she is buck naked! did she hit puberty so soon with the tata's...just like her mom huh!
That Little Chunky Monkey is the cutest!
AHHHHH! They are so cute! I miss you! We really need to be friends again:) Love all the pictures, love your fam!
Taylor is so beyond cute! I love her! Kayleigh is gorgeous as usual. Give them kisses from Sydney!
So you aren't actually making milk for Taylor, you are making heavy cream!
Post a Comment