4.13.2009
Hippity Hop
Hope everyone had a great Easter. Josh and I both had off work which does not happen often. We spent the morning coloring eggs.

Then we headed out to Papa Joe and Gma Mona's house for some yummy food and of course an egg hunt. Maggie helped Kaykay find and open the eggs. Both girls love being outside and of course Kayleigh loves Easter candy! After the hunt the girls opened baskets. My parents, Jared & Carrie all came over for some food, food, and more food!





Happy Easter from The Thie Family!
Ps. Why are boys so weird? So Josh got dog poop on his jeans from laying in the grass taking egg hunt pictures. As I am down loading pics I see this one. Okay honey I want pictures of my beautiful daughters, not dog crap on your leg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are one good looking family! Where are the Easter bonnets though? Auntie Rissy will get some for next year!
AHH THE GIRLS ARE SO BIG!!!!MISS YOU...KALI
Post a Comment