4.11.2009

Party Time!

We have had some pretty fun weekends! Two weeks ago we had a baby shower for my sis-in-law Carrie and her baby Addison. She is 37 weeks now! We are so so excited. I can not wait for the girls to have a cousin in AZ. Carrie looked absolutely beautiful at her shower. She is such a cute pregnant girl. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Addie! Then last weekend my big brother turned 30! I know... how OLD! His party was on a beautiful day and we spent the whole time outside. Josh made him two boards for this bean bag toss game (corn hole or bags). One of the boards was this awesome ASU board, the other was sort of lame- I think it was UofA or something.: ) Happy birthday Jared- we love you!
I sadly did not get great pictures at either event. Kind of lose the camera when I have a kid on each hip!

No comments: