4.30.2009

Play Date

We spent the day at the zoo with Kristi and Jake today. We had a nice picnic lunch and then it was off to the splash area. I thought I could get away with just having Taylor hang out with us moms by the benches, but I was very wrong. When she saw the water, she was like "get me over there." So I had to throw her suit on and let her splash. Both my girls are such water babies! Then on the way out Kaykay had a little melt down. But really what would be a day at the zoo without a tantrum? It was great to get out of the house and spend the day with great friends! I hope Luke and Kate are feeling better and can come play next time.










1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

Missed you guys and Taylor's big water debut! We will catch it next time!!!