5.03.2009
Backyard Fun
Our backyard renovation has officially begun! We have lived in our house for 6 years and have hated our backyard everyday. Maggie found this steal of a swing set from a coworker, so we decided the girls are getting bigger and in need of a real backyard. So this weekend we shoved away some rock and put up our new swing set. We of course had tons of help from our wonderful parents! We started putting rubber mulch under it tonight. Within the next few weeks we hope to maybe add some grass. I will keep you updated on our progress. Kayleigh and Taylor absolutely LOVE it! We bought Taylor a baby swing that I think she could just live in. Kayleigh is such a monkey and loves to climb, climb, climb. When she first saw it this morning she just kept saying, "It is amazing. Thank you. It is amazing." Josh and I were just beaming with excitement for them!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Now that looks like a good time!!! I know the girls will have HOURS of fun on it!
It is amazing!!
Looks like tons of fun!
Party at your place!
How wonderful for the girls to have their own swing set! I'm sure they will love it!
Post a Comment