Kayleigh had me laughing so hard tonight. It all started with her being a crab to Papa Mike. Kayleigh took a break from crabbing and saw the hose was on dripping water to the tree. My nice father saw that Kayleigh was interested in the hose. So he told her to try to turn the top where the water comes out and look to see if the water comes out more. He knew full well that the water would come spraying out right in her face. So of course she turns the end and water flies in her face. This both scares her and really ticks her off. So I tell her to spray Papa for revenge. Oh she loved this idea! He had to hide behind the column and wait for her to turn, so he could grab the hose from behind. Kayleigh and I were laughing our butts off. The pictures are not too clear, but I think you get the idea. There was water all over the side of the house, the cushions, everywhere. Don't mess with this 3 year old!
9.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kaykay, I will NEVER mess with you!
Post a Comment