9.10.2009
Princess Tent Fun
I got home from work after a very long day. Tired and crabby, I just wanted to put the girls to bed and crash. Then I saw a package by the door addressed to Kayleigh. I so wanted to ignore it, but my motherly guilt said that she should get her bday gift. It was this beautiful Princess Tent from Sharon and Tom Wester. Kayleigh and Taylor fell in love immediately and insisted I put it together instantly. So we stayed up a bit past bedtime and had so much fun playing. I was so glad I decided to spend some fun time with my girls to really make my day. Thank you so much to the Wester Family because we love this gift!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tents rock! We have one upstairs and one down stairs...the Wookiee loves to hide out in them...and its his "private place" where he goes to go poo.
Post a Comment