10.10.2009

Schnepf Farms 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch again this year. We went with Gma and Gpa Jarecki, Great Gma Gerre, Jared, Carrie, Addie, Tom and Sharon. Daddy had to work. I actually had to work also, but was able to sneak out a few hours early. The weather was perfect and we had a great day spending time with family.

Kaykay and Great Gma Gerre


Puppy petting

Jared, Carrie, & Addison on the carousal

BFF

Kayleigh starting off with the bumble bee ride

Then going on the roller coaster with Tom. She screamed and laughed and loved it!!

Uncle Jared was so very patient as Kaykay took forever picking out the perfect little pumpkin.

I just love this picture of my sweet lil' pumpkin.

2 comments:

Rissy Roo said...

Uh, its about time you posted because I already looked at the Jarecki's blog to see some pics! Looks like it was a fun filled family day...glad you got out of Good Ole' Sam

Melissa said...

So cute! Looks like they had a great time. I love this time of year!